When used within your network SBO4VOIP can reduce the bandwidth required to carry VoIP traffic by up to 80%.
- SBO4VOIP is an IP tunnelling protocol specifically designed to provide true Quality of Service for VoIP over ADSL broadband circuits.
- SBO4VOIP provides not only byte level QoS but also RTP header compression to allow your customers to run more VoIP calls with unprecedented quality over ADSL circuits carrying both voice and data.
- SBO4VOIP server deployed in your network allow you to offer a chargeable premium service that can guarantee call quality and in SIP trunking applications allows you to offer 32 channels of G.729 calls over a 256/512K ADSL circuit.
- SBO4VOIP Servers allow you to licence the service that you offer on a “per channel” basis so that you can differentiate between a residential customer that has a single VoIP connection and those customers that require 28 channels to replace a traditional PRI.
- SBO4VOIP enabling your network allows you to offer service quality guarantees to the growing number of VoIP service providers who are looking for high quality broadband connections for their customers.
- For ISPs wanting to offer their own VoIP service you no longer need to consider using strategies like multiple PVCs and dedicating bandwidth as SBO4VOIP dynamically allocates bandwidth as it is required and provides byte level QoS over the circuit.
- SBO4VOIP can also allow you to offer higher bandwidth, higher quality codecs without having to sacrifice too much bandwidth.
- For the customer SBO4VOIP can be integrated into a number of existing ADSL modems and broadband routers so that the cost of implementation is low.
- By using SBO4VOIP, ISPs can now offer an alternative to traditional leased lines for VoIP applications. Using uncontended ADSL tails and routing within a SBO4VOIP enabled network it is possible to offer a service that competes directly with SDSL or leased lines but is quicker to install and more cost effective.
- Because SBO4VOIP provides true QoS in both directions it is Ideal for home workers who need to use VoIP telephony over ADSL and still need to access company information over the Internet at the same time.
- A single SBO4VOIP server can pay for itself in less than 4 months and allow an ISP to generate significant extra revenue
To deploy SBO4VOIP Technology, a minimum of one SBO4VOIP server and either a SBO4VOIP router or SBO4VOIP enabled ADSL modem for the customer, is required.